Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Tour of My Apartment
Before you scroll down to see the pictures, let me begin by telling you that my apartment is 30 years old, was built of cinderblock, and still has no pictures on the walls. Okay, so upon entering the apartment, you are looking across the living room at the kitchen:
From the doorway to the kitchen, you have this view of the living room:
Notice the opening (in the center of the above photo) to the hallway behind, from which you can enter three bedrooms: the master,
the girls' room,
and the everything else room! It contains the changing table and girls' dresser, two desks, a file cabinet, and the dryer (not to mention my cleaning supplies, vacuum, table leaf, etc.)
There is the official tour of exactly what my place looked like yesterday. Don't you love the papers and boxes and junk everywhere?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your house looks fantastic and so clean! I love it and also wish that my house looked like that - clean I mean, maybe not cinder block walls. Been there done that! And just think how great it will look when you get pictures up!
Okay, so it's not EXACTLY the way my place looked that day. I cleaned up the living room and the girls' room. And I moved Emily's portacrib out of the junk room before photographing it. She wakes Becca in the middle of the night, so they don't share the same room YET!
luv luv luv it! miss u guys!
.me.
fun to see pictures of your place! How are things going? You're lucky you have an extra room. We only have 2 bedrooms so right now our little Zach is still in our room, til I dare put him with Aubrey.
so fun to see your new place! I keep forgetting you guys are in UT now. (don't take it personally though...I also forget what day of the week it is, where I put things, and sometimes the names of my kids!)
Post a Comment