Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner?


Our family has an announcement to make! If you couldn't tell from this picture (taken Nov 13th), we are announcing that Laurel is pregnant. Our baby girl is due February 11th, 2007. She and Becca will be almost two years apart in age. We are very excited, and it seems that she'll be coming so soon!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!! Holly just found out that she is pregnant. She is due in July, so we have a long wait! Keep in touch!
Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laurel and Ben!! That is so exciting! This is your first announcement? You're already 6 months plus along!! Our baby is due in 5 weeks. We are also excited. Will send you pics when she arrives. Do you know what you are having?

Bethany

Anonymous said...

oops, i guess a girl. I'll ready more closely next time. :)

Bethany

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Wow, I guess we have to stay in touch more closely. This is wonderful news!!

Heather

The Rage said...

Hey Kids... I was happy to see that you had a blog and that i can see pictures of you even if I can't find my way to Idaho right now. You look so cute and Becca has so much hair. She is still the cutest almost niece of all time!!! I'll give you a call sometime! And Happy Birthday!
Love Ya Bunches!!!
Rachel