Pink, pink, and more pink!
I have changed the color of my blog layout to announce the fact that in a few months we will be a family with 4 (count 'em, 4) girls and one boy. That's right, the 'yet-to-be-born' Brennan (and yet-to-be-named-- just don't ask, we won't know until the day of the birth, I'm sure) is a girl!!
9 comments:
Wow!! Another Girl! I'm excited about that!
How fun!! I am so excited (and a little jealous) for you!!
Hi I am Linda's mother. I read in your blog that you were expecting your third baby girl. Let me tell you this. When I came to Japan, I asked one woman how many children did she have and she answered 4 girls. I was surprised but she said a house with girls was AKARUI IE which means bright house with many colors and laughters. And it is true, a house with girls is the best.
Yea!!!! Now we are the perfect match!!!!! You've got 3 younger girls for my 3 boys!!! :)
congrats! that's so exciting. Is Ben beginning to feel a bit outnumbered?
Michele is a nice name... just tossing it into the ring.
Another girl!!! Yipee - girls are the bestest. That is coming from an unbiased female third party ;) Maybe someday when I'm not dying of the black lung I will make it out to visit!
I should've checked you blog! I guess I would have figured it out a lot easier- I still can't find it on facebook. Anyways... Congratulations!!! That's great!
Congrats!! I'll have to agree with your friends that girls are great to have around!! We're so happy for you and Ben!! How are things going for you? I miss seeing you! Do you ever come to Rexburg? Could you send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? busbyjm@gmail.com
Post a Comment